Inside: The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle can help you on your simple and intentional living journey.
To me simple living is about removing all the junk in order to live more fully and more intentionally. That junk can can take several forms and we usually just let it linger in our lives since that seems like the easier thing to do. This prevents us from taking the steps we know we need to take in order to build a life of intention and purpose.
For many of us, this lack of action goes back to not fully understanding our why. In order to take that first step to declutter our life we need to know WHY we want a simpler life. Why we want a more intentional, lighter, and more fulfilling life.
Once you know your why you may be overwhelmed and not know what step to take. There are tons and tons of blogs, books, and courses out there that may or may not help you on your journey. Most, if not all, are great resources. But there is absolutely no way you can read them all. And you really don’t want to anyways.
What do you do instead?
You look for advice from folks you trust. Maybe it’s friends, family, or coworkers. I definitely reach out to those groups when I am faced with a challenge as well!
But I also look to a team that does the work of consolidating all the books and tools for a particular topic into one neat little package. This team has put together another amazing bundle all about healthy living. I have purchased several bundles over the years and I am never disappointed. This year is no different!
What would you say if I told you that you could have 108 resources plus bonuses to help you live a simpler and healthier life?
You’d probably say I’m crazy. But I’m telling you, that’s exactly what’s happening right now with the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle!
This year’s Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle has several tools that will help you on your simple and intentional living journey. The ebooks and courses that I’m MOST excited about are listed below. Click here to discover your own favorites!
3 ways the UHLB inspires simple and intentional living
1. Meal planning resources and cookbooks. There are 12 resources including:
- 4-Week Healthy Meal Plan by Emily A Roach
- Get Merry: A VERY Healthy Cookbook by Carla and Emma Papas
- Healthy Eating Made Easy by Jessica Fisher
- Oven Freezer Meals by Kelly McNelis
- That’s My Jam: Autumn by Lindsay Landis
>>> Related post: My Favorite Meal Planning Tools
2. Simple cleaning. There are 4 resources including:
- Clean, Naturally! Non-Toxic Cleaners for Your Non-Toxic Home by Kresha Faber
- The Natural Laundry Guidebook: Fresh & Clean Without Toxins by Stacy Karen
3. Self care. There are 10 resources including:
- Build Healthy Habits: Six Weeks to Wellness ecourse by Karen Shopoff Rooff
- Energetic Mama: Become a Better Mum by Becoming a Healthier You! by Jessica Donovan
- Holistic Living: Creating Happy + Healthy Families by Lahana Vigliano
- Move My Mood: Happy Bundle by Jen Hoffman
- The Whole Life Fitness Manifesto: 30 Minutes a Day for a Healthier Body, Mind and Spirit by Dai Manuel
>>> Related Post: How to Practice Mindfulness During These 5 Parenting Tasks
The entire package is worth $3,680, but right now it’s only $29.97 to pick up your own copy of the bundle. But you have to act fast — at a price like this, they can only offer it for six days! Go get yours HERE:
- 108 healthy and intentional living resources.
- All bundled together at one low price for 6 short days.
- Money back guarantee so there’s nothing to lose.
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59pm Eastern on Monday, September 25th, so don’t wait!)
Which tool from this year’s Bundle is your favorite?
*Some of the links in this post are affiliate links.